Sunday, June 1, 2008

Project finalization and thesis defence

Last Thursday I held the defense for my masters thesis at the Cognitive Science department at Lund University. I wish to thank Dr. Björn Samuelsson for his excellent, and well beyond expected, review of the thesis. Björn comes from a background in Theoretical Physics / Complex Systems with an international recognition in Random Boolean Networks. I kindly appreciate his great detail of attention which raises the overall outcome of my project, hopefully to the level of international scientific publications.

I´ve put together a video demonstration that together with the thesis will be released this week. It demonstrates the U.I components and the prototype interface and will be posted to the major video sharing networks (YouTube etc.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really found your thesis interesting. How did you get the inspiration to write about something so complex? It may be a long way to go, but I pray that my defense will go as smoothly as yours did.