Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Response to demonstration video

The response for my video demonstration has been overwhelming with several articles and over 7000 viewings in a during the first three days (google neovisus). There has been an interest from the gaming community, Human–Computer Interaction researchers, users and caretakers in the assistive technology sector, medical and science applications such as radiology.

I wish give thanks to everyone for their feedback. At times during the long days and nights in the lab I've been wondering if this would be just another paper in the pile. The response has proven the interest and gives motivation for continuous work. Right now I feel that this is just the beginning and determined to take it towards the next level.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with ideas and suggestions.

Thank you.

No comments: