Download the executable as well as the source code. See the extensive documentation.
You will also need to download the OpenCV library.
"The purpose of the project is to implement a real-time eye-feature tracker with the following capabilities:
- RealTime face tracking with scale and rotation invariance
- Tracking the eye areas individually
- Tracking eye features
- Eye gaze direction finding
- Remote controlling using eye movements
The implemented project is on three components:
- Face detection: Performs scale invariant face detection
- Eye detection: Both eyes are detected as a result of this step
- Eye feature extraction: Features of eyes are extracted at the end of this step
Two different methods for face detection were implemented in the project:
- Continuously Adaptive Means-Shift Algorithm
- Haar Face Detection method
Two different methods of eye tracking were implemented in the project: